A New Admin in The English Section Team, A new Admin has decided to join the team. Find out more about him here.

« Older   Newer »
hamlat
view post Posted on 17/7/2008, 12:13

Hello everyone!!!

Yeah it's me hamlat the Webmaster of RosenbaumMedia Website the very famous site about Michael Rosenbaum that has been able for more than a year now to get you the most recent and exclusive pictures and news on him.

The Admins have told me about this new section, and i've decided to give them a hand, so as you may see i'm an Administrator on this section aswell, and will help out to improve things around here.

I'll try to be as much present around here as i am on my own Site, and i'll try to share stuff i share myself on RosenbaumMedia.

Spread the word about this forum and help us make it a place where all Michael Fans can meet to talk about their commun subject, .. of course i mean Michael Rosenbaum.

hamlat
RosenbaumMedia Webmaster

view post Posted on 17/7/2008, 12:32

Group:
Founder

Per gli utenti italiani la presentazione di hamlat è stata postata nella giusta sezione così che potete dargli il dovuto benvenuto

Web  Top
lillianschild
view post Posted on 17/7/2008, 16:52

Karim, we already know each other from LJ. My username here is the same as the one I use there, while everyone who´s fond of fanfiction calls me Lexie. As you must already know I´m your co-administrator.

My real name´s Guillermina- you may call me Guille- and I used to be the only foreigner on these forums; I´m Argentinian.

I wish you the very best and hope to work in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere to bring to Michael´s fans the best and latest news on his career.

:welcome:

Edited by lillianschild - 18/7/2008, 01:59

kpjmm
view post Posted on 19/7/2008, 15:58

:hurrah: I made it on. Whew.

I'm glad that hamlat is here and there is now an English section!

lillianschild
view post Posted on 19/7/2008, 19:18

QUOTE (kpjmm @ 19/7/2008, 12:58)
:hurrah: I made it on. Whew.

I'm glad that hamlat is here and there is now an English section!

I´m pleased to see you here, Misty. :hurrah: Remember to visit the Welcome/ Benvenuti section to open a thread and post your introduction. Also, don´t forget to check out the Forum Rules.

4 replies since 17/7/2008, 12:13   360 views