lillianschild
view post Posted on 27/11/2008, 03:10

Happy birthday, Linda! :)

Jill'92
view post Posted on 27/11/2008, 15:45

Happy Birthday, Linda!! :cor: :D

MarieSV
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 04:09

Hi My name is Marie and I'm a MR fan.. I love him because his charismatic funny and cares for his fans like no other actor I had ever know... I'm from Puerto Rico I speaks spanish and a little bit of english... so iknow i would have to learn italian...

view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 08:30

Group:
Founder

Welcome Marie! I'm very happy to see here, also I don't speak english very well :P I think you english but then I see in the MundoSmallville's forum and I understand :applausi:

Web  Top
Jill'92
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 10:55

:welcome: Marie!! My name is Giulia ^_^

lillianschild
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 20:11

QUOTE (MarieSV @ 10/7/2009, 01:09)
Hi My name is Marie and I'm a MR fan.. I love him because his charismatic funny and cares for his fans like no other actor I had ever know... I'm from Puerto Rico I speaks spanish and a little bit of english... so iknow i would have to learn italian...

Welcome to MR Italia, Marie! (¿Tu verdadero nombre es María?) My name´s Guillermina and I´m one of the forums´ administrators. I used to be the only foreigner around here- I´m Argentinian- until the forums went international.

I´m an English teacher so I´m fluent both in English and Spanish. I taught myself Italian; therefore, I don´t see why you couldn´t learn it yourself- it isn´t an impossible enterprise for us Spanish-speakers.

Si tienes alguna duda, siéntete libre de enviarme un mensaje personal y trataré de ayudarte en lo que pueda.

A big hug! :hurrah:

view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 20:37

Group:
Founder

:ridere: I love when you speak spanish!

Web  Top
lillianschild
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 21:34

QUOTE (Firestorm @ 10/7/2009, 17:37)
:ridere: I love when you speak spanish!

have you ever thought of learning Spanish, Alain? I think you´d find it easy, or did you take lessons at school?

view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 22:21

Group:
Founder

No I studied English and French at school but not spanish, I sing some song in spanish I like very much :)

Web  Top
lillianschild
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 06:16

QUOTE (Firestorm @ 10/7/2009, 19:21)
No I studied English and French at school but not spanish,

So did I. I had three years of English and Latin, and two years of French. Of course, I studied English outside school. Although I´ve been an English teacher for thirteen years, I´ve been studying the language for thirty! :D

I wasn´t lucky enough to have Italian at school because I went in the mornigs and it was taught only in the afternoon. :( However, I used to sing all of Nicola Di Bari´s songs when I was in primary school and you know that imitating works miracles. Keep on singing along; it´s very good practice.
:ok:

view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 09:08

Group:
Founder

You like Nicola Di Bari? :lol: I also sometimes happen to sing his songs, I don't know if I say right but Nicola Di Bari is Anna's fellow villager, he's born near Manfredonia

I imagine you to sing "Vagabondo" or "La Prima Cosa Bella" image :ridere:

Web  Top
Lady Macbeth
view post Posted on 29/7/2009, 14:28

CITAZIONE (MarieSV @ 10/7/2009, 05:09)

:welcome: Marie!

50 replies since 9/7/2008, 14:39   3418 views