Superman The Man of Steel

« Older   Newer »
lillianschild
view post Posted on 13/3/2010, 16:17 by: lillianschild

Ecco la conferma: Nolan produrrà il prossimo Superman. Sebbene non si sa ancora se ne sarà anche il regista.

Nolan has big plans for Superman:Batman Begins director Christopher Nolan has confirmed he's swapped The Dark Knight for the Man of Steel - he's "very excited" to be working on the next Superman movie.

The moviemaker revived the Batman franchise with Christian Bale as the Caped Crusader in 2005 and returned for 2008's The Dark Knight. He is preparing to take charge of his third Batman movie, but he's now added another superhero to his roster by agreeing to produce a new film about the Man of Steel.

The franchise was given a reboot with Bryan Singer's 2006 offering Superman Returns, and the new movie will reportedly go ahead with a different director - although Nolan has not yet confirmed whether he will be stepping behind the camera.

But Nolan admits he's "very excited" to be taking on Superman with his The Dark Knight collaborator David S. Goyer and producing partner wife Emma Thomas - and he's already got big plans for the blockbuster.

He tells the Los Angeles Times, "It’s very exciting; we have a fantastic story. And we feel we can do it right. We know the milieu, if you will, we know the genre and how to get it done right.

"A lot of people have approached Superman in a lot of different ways. I only know the way that has worked for us that’s what I know how to do. He (Goyer) basically told me, ‘I have this thought about how you would approach Superman.’ I immediately got it, loved it. I wanted to get Emma and I involved in shepherding the project right away and getting it to the studio and getting it going in an exciting way."

Fonte: WENN

99 replies since 29/12/2007, 18:23   8179 views